highly interactive . instantly transferable . well structured
Team, department, academic year it is all about you within a specific group.
During the workshops your team learns how to deal professionally with cross-cultural challenges.
- Increase efficiency, motivation, productivity and employee satisfaction
- Using the full potential of existing differences
- Reducing frictional loss
A balanced mix of methods is key to all our interventions.
The balanced-mix covers:
- Theoretical Basics
- Real-life examples
- Individual exercises as well as inter-group development
What makes us special:
- Developing hands-on solutions for existing cross-cultural challenges in the team.
- General cross-cultural competence
- Country specific cross-cultural competence: Experts for 44 different countries and regions
- Mixed double trainer approach
- Workshops can be delivered in 24 different languages